To achieve overall success, it is crucial to choose the best Magento website hosting. Its pace, efficiency and user experience are the determinants of your website's success. When many small and large companies go online, the competitiveness is fierce, and it counts every millisecond.
The best way of improving overall speed and performance is to configure your Amazon eCommerce website with Amazon's Cloud to provide your customers with a quality user experience.This configuration is critical in dealing with increased traffic and tough competition.
In this impatient and digital world, every millisecond counts, as a slow response from your website can disappoint customers, forcing them to leave your website and seek other options. As an e-commerce merchant, you only have a few seconds to persuade and attract your customers to stay on your website and complete the necessary purchase/transaction.
Amazon's Cloud is the leading Magento Hosting Provider, and it will continue to be so in the future.
- Optimize your Magento eCommerce website
- Enhance its overall performance
- Make it user and customer-friendly
Although Magento has a lot of great extra features and security, it doesn't have any hosting services. The right hosting platform provider is needed to ensure that your online business stands out from the competition. Your website will benefit from performance, protection, and guaranteed compatibility with Magento hosting on Amazon's Cloud.
Magento Hosting Requirements
Magento's versatile and stable architecture necessitates a large number of resources to maintain. The LAMP or LEMP stack is the most basic and common Magento hosting requirement. These letters stand for:
- Linux Operating System
- PHP Programming Language
- MySQL Relational Database Management System
- Apache HTTP Server (for LAMP) or NGINX Server (for LEMP).
Why did you choose AWS?
Slow website performance and high loading times can severely affect your website’s SERP (Search Engine Results Pages) ranking. Amazon Web Services (AWS) takes care of this problem through its smart solutions, ensuring your Magento store runs efficiently 24*7. AWS has more than 200 fully-equipped data center services. Over the course of decades they have been built by an excellent technical team. It is the most widely adopted, comprehensive Magento hosting cloud platform in the world.
AWS helps to create a scalable, flexible and cost effective Amazon Cloud Infrastructure for your Magento website.
The AWS components comprise the following AWS services:
1. Amazon EC2
You can launch virtual instances of machines with a number of operating systems using the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud. Amazon EC2 allows you to pay for instances in three different ways:
- Spot Instances
- Reserved Instances
You should choose Reserved Instance, since in the long run this spares a lot of costs. You can also change to a larger instance if necessary. Now it has now been easier for our professional Cloud Engineers to choose which instances work best.
2. AWS CloudFormation
AWS CloudFormation is a service that allows developers and companies to easily develop and supply an orderly and predictable collection of AWS and third-party resources.
3. Amazon VPC
You can control your virtual network environment completely by creating an isolated section of AWS Cloud via Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC). With the help of Amazon VPC, you can start AWS resources in your defined virtual network. The virtual network looks similar, but with added advantages, to your traditional network (where you operate in your own data centers).
There are no additional charges but only the service charges for Amazon VPC.
4. Auto Scaling
AWS Auto Scaling is a cloud calculation method which automatically adjusts the capacity of virtual machines in Amazon EC2 to upgrade or scale to your defined conditions to maintain predictable and constant performance at the least possible cost. Auto Scaling is also known as automatic scaling.
5. Elastic Load balancing
Elastic Load Balancing automatically distributes the incoming traffic on your website across different Amazon EC2 containers, instances, and IP addresses in more than one availability zone.As the incoming traffic changes over time, it automatically scales your load balancer to the vast majority of workloads.
Load balancers supported by Elastic load balancing are:
- Network Load Balancers
- Application Load Balancers
- Classic Load Balancers
- Gateway Load Balancers
6. Amazon ElastiCache
The high performance, economic and resized AMS in-memory cache is one of the most important AWS services for Amazon ElastiCache, the Web service which allows you to deploy, scale, and operate within the cloud.
7. Amazon EFS
For EC2 instances, Amazon Elastic File System provides reliable and simple file storage which is very durable and scalable. Amazon EFS Web Service Interfaces allow you to create and configure your file system easily and quickly.
8. Amazon Relational Database Services (Amazon RDS)
RDS is a relational and distributed relational database service by AWS designed to simplify setup, operation, and scale relational databases in the cloud. Amazon RDS provides cost-efficient services and takes over the tedious and challenging relational database management tasks.
AWS Identity and Access Management provide you with secure control access to your users’ AWS resources and services.
You can control the authentication (sign-in) and authorization (access permission) to your resources through IAM.
IAM is free to use and provides the following features:
- Granular Permissions
- Shared access to one’s AWS account
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Secure access to AWS resources for specific applications running under Amazon EC2
- Identity federation
- Identity information for assurance
- Integrated AWS Services
- PCI DSS Compliance
Elasticsearch allows you to rapidly store, search, and evaluate large amounts of data in near real-time, with results arriving in milliseconds. It is able to obtain fast search results because it scans an index rather than searching the text directly.
Reasons why Amazon's Cloud is the best choice for Magento Hosting
Amazon Web Services ensure high reliability with back-up power and excellent global computing infrastructure to protect your e-commerce website. The 99.99% uptime commitment of Amazon EC2 for all Amazon EC2 regions is another reliability factor.
The website's ability to perform more effectively depends on its speed and is built to achieve AWS infrastructure. In order to provide the best infrastructure, Amazon invests millions in their data centers. They have added a larger number of resources to furnish it with better, efficient, and fast management, which allows you to rest assured that your Magento website will always remain online.
AWS's API offers all-new external bases of (RDS), storage (NFS) and a load balancer. It's a function of Amazon's Cloud. The changing market of the Web stores requires flexible functions. These brilliant options for API integration enable you to generate newly mentioned instances (server), load balancers, storage (NFS), and external databases (RDS) on request. They also allow additional features to be added conveniently if necessary.
For Amazon Web Servers, unlike other web hosting services, which require a specified monthly subscription, you have to pay for your service only, even without the services you are using.
This function makes it easy to pocket. You can also adjust the server infrastructure of your website depending on traffic or other associated information with a large Magento store.
5. Safety and Security
AWS is the most stable and versatile hosting service available. With AWS' excellent security features and services, you can boost your website's ability to meet core security compliance criteria such as privacy, confidentiality, and data locality.
AWS's secure cloud storage environment provides secure access.
- IAM (AWS Identity and Access Management) : This web service offers encrypted access to AWS services, and you can create IAM roles to grant different access privileges based on your organization's needs. MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) can be used to add an extra layer of protection.
- OS Security : We recommend that you patch, update, and secure the operating system and applications on your EC2 instances on a regular basis. You must build an SSH key pair that will enable you to securely connect to your instance. AWS is not responsible for storing SSH keys under the shared responsibility model, and if you lose access to them, you lose access to these instances as well.
- Security Groups : A security group controls the flow of inbound and outbound traffic from your instances, acting as a virtual firewall. When you launch an Instance, you can create security rules to allow specific IP addresses or network ports, and you can change them later as needed.
AWS Security Services include:
- Data Security : Ensuring your data security has always been of utmost importance. If you are concerned about the security of your data, relying on a larger hosting provider such as Amazon AWS is a wise decision. Amazon AWS encrypts your data at rest and in transit and provides AWS Key Management Service (KMS) services to manage your encryption keys. You can protect your data, workloads, and accounts from unauthorized access by using AWS services.
- Identity and Access Management : You can securely manage resources, permissions, and identities at scale using AWS IAM services.
- Infrastructure Safeguarding : AWS filters traffic based on the rules you define to protect your web applications.
- Threat Detection and Continuous Monitoring : AWS continuously monitors your cloud environment's activity behavior and network activity and identifies any threats.
- Compliance & Data Privacy : AWS continuously monitors your cloud environment using automated compliance checks and provides you with a comprehensive view of your compliance status.
- AWS WAF - Web Application Firewall : AWS WAF allows customers to create application-specific and custom rules that block common attacks and their patterns intended to compromise security, affect application availability, or consume excessive resources. AWS WAF Security Automations solution makes use of AWS CloudFormation to deploy a set of AWS WAF rules designed to filter common web-based attacks. You need not work on the manual security tasks because AWS automates them to concentrate on many important tasks of boosting and scaling your online company.
6. Deployment Speed
Amazon Web Services for Magento Hosting reduce deployment time, unlike other traditional hosting services that make provision for their services and require 48-96 hrs (2-4 days) to set up a new server. Going for more memory and hard drive space is inefficient and rarely possible, as you need to rent the servers on a long-term basis. This deployment speed is especially beneficial in the case of updating Magento or running big promotions.
Another primary reason why you should use Amazon’s cloud for Magento hosting is that Amazon’s data centers enable you to target several locations around the globe. If you think of growing your business globally, this is an important feature to consider.
8. Back-up and Checking
You can create an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) to back up your instance and use it to launch multiple instances from a single AMI. When you use Amazon's Cloud to fuel your Magento website, the deployment time is drastically reduced. With this reduction, you can create a Testing System in a single click, which will assist you in updating your Magento or running promotional events. You may also choose to use AWS's additional backup services.
Magento AWS Hosting is, without a doubt, the best choice for hosting your e-commerce website, as cloud hosting is far superior to shared VPS and dedicated hosting.The overall device performance can be greatly improved by properly configuring Magento with appropriate software configuration and hardware capabilities. When a Magento website is hosted on AWS, it has the strongest framework available, with the best user experience and the most potential for growth. Your website will never go down thanks to AWS's reliable global architecture.